Crypto Project Promoter


 



Proposal


Hello Dear,


I Work In Crypto Industry Long Time. I Know Cryoto is The Assets In Futher Generation. I  Follow In Organic Marketing Policy. I Growth Your Company Social Media Promotion.Strong Social Media I Promote Your Business Like As Fecbook,Youtube,TikTok,Like,Twitter,LinkedIn,Reddit etc.


More Special I Have 4 Years Blockchain Project Promoting Experience.My Gogool Search Adress is  FREELANCER FARUK CTG 25.


My Service Details :


★Project Overview 


★Country Ambassador 


★Team


★Financial Background 


★DOS (Decentralised Oracle Services)


★NFTs (Dynamic Non-Fungible Tokens) 


★DLT (Distributed LedgerTechnology)


★Green Paper 


★POW


★POA


★NFT


★Defi


★ICO


★IDO


★POR (Proof of Reputation)


★IEO


★Whitepaper


★Litepaper


★Roadmap


★AMA Promotion


★IFO


★INO(initial NFT offering) 


★Community Maneger 


★Support Centre Live Chat


Finally I Hope You Are  Hire Me As a Long Time To Strong Support Your Company



Contract 


WhatsApp : +8801644603466

Telegram : https://t.me/faruk1233

Another Telegram Account 

https://t.me/faruk1115

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CORE DAO PROJECT 100% REAL New Project Mining